Six individual lodges named after a classic movie icon: Norma Jean, Brigitte Bardot, Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Bette Davis and Liz Taylor sets the scene for romance.
Own Private Pool
Brigitte Bardot’s little secret is the beautiful private pool all for herself –– 10 meters x 3 meters- no need to share your space with other couples. Just cosy together, float, swim laze… choose how you want to indulge in the luxury of yours and yours alone.
As you might expect, Brigitte Bardot has a charming upper deck – the mezzanine floor which houses the rustic double bed and en-suite. The huge panoramic picture windows give you lovely views of the unforgettable Patara sunset. There’s even a telescope to bring you even closer to the timeless Mediterranean coastline and its surrounds.
Walk into the open plan living area with its sofa bed; kitchenette; shower room with WC and basin.
A galleried timber staircase leads to the master double bedroom area with spectacular views of Patara Beach; en-suite shower room with WC and wash basin.
To top it off, there’s also a sun terrace with pergola
- Landscaped gardens
- Ottoman-style seating area
- Stylish Smeg fridge serves as a mini-bar
- A kitchenette is there to enhance the style with retro-chic Smeg fridge
- Kettle and tea/filter coffee machine
- Bathroom with shower and single washbasin, bathrobes
- L’occitane toiletries, bathrobes, towelling slippers, beach towels &
- Safe, LED TV, Media player with hard disk, iPod docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Water and light beverages renewed daily,
After hours, the pool bar can be accessed by guests using the honour system, just make a note of your name on the list along with the type and amount of alcohol and/or drinks that you have taken. This will be added to your bill on your departure.
- Six uniquely designed woodland lodges, all air-conditioned
- Private lodges, set in their own secluded woodland space
- Every room’s fashioned with an artist’s eye – eclectic furniture, colour-coordinated decor (even the retro-chic Smeg fridges mini-bars match the individual theme)
- Each lodge has a media player with complimentary preloaded movies
- Private terraces with lovely beach views
- Dining at the Locanda Roof Terrace Restaurant, where our chef prepares cuisine to match the art and imagination of the designers
- Lunch and dinner also served in the De Niro bar
- Mediterranean and Turkish dishes prepared using home-grown vegetables, herbs and fruit
- The lodges with the kitchens are tempting to use but remember, they are designed only as part of the owners’ dream décor and not to be used on an individual basis by guests
- Stunning views from the pool-side terrace and the gardens, overlooking Patara, Xanthos, Letoon, Sydma and Patara beach
- Restaurants and bars
- Communal Pool– 15 meters x 3 meters, surrounded by a sundeck area with private cabana daybeds
- Open-air film screening
The shops, cafes and restaurants of Kalkan are approximately 20 minutes’ drive away; there is a shuttle service four times daily– last departure from Kalkan 11:00 pm for those who like late suppers.
- Well-stocked wicker beach hampers and cool bags available on request (local charges apply)
- Explore the sites of Xanthos, Letoon, Sydma and beyond – ask about car hire, including Elixir’s new fleet of 7-seater Chevrolet Captiva 4x4s (local charges apply)
- Ask about yoga retreats and detox programmes at Prima Donna, led by our own yoga instructor (local charges apply)
- Walk the Lycian Way, one of the Sunday Times’ Best Walks, with our own guide (local charges apply)
- Fine horse riding available at Patara, suitable for all abilities (local charges apply)
Complimentary Play at the Prima Donna
- Mountain bikes with accessories: helmet, knee and elbow pads
- Offers apply for stays of 3 nights or more
- Local charges apply for a lunch and dinner
- One hour and 30 minutes from Dalaman Airport